The introduction of the Microsoft Outlook 2007 program was a quite a brilliant move by Microsoft to bring users of different email services on the internet into its fold. It’s a program crafted by professionals to help Windows users in sending and receiving emails from their dear and near ones as well as from their colleagues. Microsoft outlook program and Windows 2007 server mailbox is linked up with each other, Windows server provides the connection to the Outlook mail program. However, these systems can be subject to errors and could possibly result in corrupting your mail program. Resolving these errors could have been difficult to fix if not for the Outlook repair procedures from the company. Now, it will only take only a few minutes to fix the errors that crop up in programs from the company. The following instructions are for patching up the Windows 2007 server mailbox.
• Shut down the Microsoft Outlook mail program if it’s running on your computer.
• Tag on the "Start" tab to bring up the "Run" tab inside which you will have to type in "control folders" and then hit on the "OK" tab.
• Engage the "View" tab that can be found beneath the "Hidden Files and Folders" title. Tick on the box adjacent to the "Show Hidden Files and Folders" and tag along the "OK" tab to bring on the changes made.
• Bring on the search box by hitting on the traditional "Start" tab and feed in to the search box the words "Scanpst.exe".
• Click on the "Scanpst.exe" twice when the list popes up.
• Tag on the "Browse" to access the .pst file that contains details of your outlook mail program and hit on the "OK" tab.
• Access the "All Programs" list by clicking on the “Start” tab to make way to the "Outlook" tab that’s enclosed within the “All programs” tab.
• Bring in the "Folder List" tab from the "View" to reveal the "Lost and Found" achieve.
You can also make use of the outlook repair tools to patch up other errors in the outlook mail program. Always perform some of the basic maintenance functions such as cleaning the registry, defragmenting the hard disk and formatting the computer every now and then to rectify errors that may have come into the picture with time.