It is easy to send email messages along with a personal signature. Many of the users just make a text signature. But what if you could add a signature with pictures in Outlook Express? There are ways to do this and precisely, there are two ways. Both these ways are easy and after you have decided on the image to include in your signature, you can have custom email messages sent to everyone in your Outlook address book. The Outlook Express help tips that are shared below will help you include signatures in the Outlook Express email messages.
Making a Signature with an Image
- Make a file to use for a signature. You can just cut and paste a picture into a document or you may use a single picture as your signature. You will have to remember the location and filename of the image file.
- Click on the Tools menu, then select Options and click on the tab that is marked Signatures.
- Select the New button and at the bottom half of the page, under Edit Signature area, click on the circle next to File and then select the Browse button. Locate the file that you have made in first step for your signature and then select it.
- At the top of the Signature page, select whether you need to add the signature to all outgoing mails to use only for original compositions by selecting the appropriate box. Click on the OK button to finish the steps and make your signature.
Change Your Stationary to Include an Image
- Choose Tools from the menu bar and then click on Options.
- Open the Compose tab and check the box next to Mail.
- Click on Select button and then locate the stationary file that you want to add to your email messages. These are email formats that may have images, layouts, or specific fonts. Click on the OK button and the selected stationary will be used for all the email messages that you compose, reply to, or forward.
These are the steps to include signatures with pictures in the Outlook Express program. If you have any doubts in any of the steps that are explained above, you can contact the Outlook Express help and support team. They will help you to finish the steps without encountering any errors.